Monday, May 13, 2013

Woskamania! Harry S. Wosk WWII Military Supplier San Diego

Harry S. Wosk was the owner of a Military supply shop in San Diego California during WWII. He was one of the foremost suppliers of military sailors and soldiers that were based in San Diego area during the war. This weekend at the Fairplex Pomona, I was able to attend the annual Militaria Show there. I had a wonderful time and one of the most important stops I made there was visiting the daughters of Harry S Wosk, and purchasing many genuine NOS WWII items for my uniform restorations including the two items above. Why I like purchasing from them is the fact the items have sat untouched for decades and its all original. It is amazing we still have a time capsule of such items in 2013! I will be putting the Staff Sgt patches and Sharpshooter badge on a in process restoration soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment